Thursday, May 22, 2008

Does Dorothy like Sweet Potato?

This is Mia, or is it Dorothy the Dinosaur? Who could tell. We had great fun at the Wiggles concert last week and it has given Mia a new love of the fab four, recently forgotten and replaced by Hi5 (much to my distress). Mia also loves ballerinas, dancing, dressing up as a fairy (or is it a ballerina?) and going to music and movement classes. She is very cute.

Theo has discovered the joys of smearing himself with food, which ENSURES a bath at the end of the meal, which he loves. Here, sweet potato and pumpkin, strategically aimed at the mouth (but not always successfully!!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone, the children look beautiful and are growing up so fast. Much love to all Heather and Roger xxoo

Anonymous said...

What fun! Sometimes I think that my own eating style is modelled on Theo's... Mia looks brilliant with all the D the D accessories, although I do wonder what the Paediatrician is going to say about her recent tail growth... Plannning a barbie in Nottingham today so I'm sure the rain will be here soon!
Love, as always, to all,
xxC

Anonymous said...

Mia has grown so much and getting cuter and cuter!!....I will have to visit next time I'm in Melbourne, I haven't met little Theo yet...I heard dad is dropping by tomorrow night, I'm so jealous!!Hope to see you all soon! Lisa xx