Sunday, August 07, 2005

A word from Mia

Still going well, although mum keeps looking at me and crying! All I really have to do is sleep and eat, hard life actually. As for my reward, strange faces poking in my cot; lots of cuddles from perfect strangers and people talking to me funny. I have lost a bit of weight but nothing out of the ordinary. I need a bit of formula after my feeds to help me grow big and strong. I still don't lie my baths and have to be woken up for feeds, otherwise I would probably starve.

Thanks again for all your good wishes,
Mia
XXX

p.s. more photos to come once we get home

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome you darling miracle little star. You look so content and pink and healthy. Must have been all those prayers. The Thomson Fours think your mum and dad are very clever. Great Aunt Glenise wished on a very new moon for you tonight. Looking forward to meeting you on the weekend.
Lots of love,
Glenise, Damien, Lucinda, Genevieve and Jeremy.

Anonymous said...

hey...

i am SO happy for you both...Mia looks so cute....both Liz and I are thrilled for you both and we are sending you "good vibes" and love from afar...

woohoo!!!!!

Chris